We know that an appliance like our Wolf stove is one of the most useful components within our household as it helps us to prepare good food on the table. However, if you own a gas or an electric operated stove, just like any other appliance, these too can malfunction over time as well. Whenever you have some problems with your stove, it can cause tremendous delays or sudden changes with your meal plans.
At Wolf Top Choice Appliance, we are here to share some of the most common stove repair problems to look for, especially when your Wolf stove is not working like it used to. And here are the followings below:
Electric stove won’t turn on or get hot- If one of your electric stove top burners is not heating up or you are having a hard time turning it on, it could be a faulty burner, a bad connection in the burner socket, or a defective switch. The following are the most common reason why your electric stove won’t turn on or get hot and if you are looking for solutions for the problems, below are the following that you should perform:
- Replace your faulty burner
- Check burnet socket’s connection for loose wirings
- Replace the switch
If you have tried all of the following listed above and ended in the same problem, then it might be the best time to call for professional help. Fortunately, our team of experts at Wolf Top Choice Appliance Repair is always ready to help whenever you need us.
Gas stove burner won’t light- There are (3) three main reasons why your gas stove burner is not lighting, and these are:
- Blocked gas flow to the igniter- Whether it is a grease buildup or food bits, one of the most common reasons why your gas stove burner won’t light is because of some debris that is blocking your gas supply line to the igniter.
- Loose connection- While there aren’t plenty of moving parts with your stovetop, line connections can come loose, particularly during the process of cleaning your stovetop or installing it. If the wire that connects to the igniter is not making a better connection, it will not supply the spark needed to ignite the burner.
- Faulty stove igniter- If you have found and eradicated accumulated debris from the burner base and discover any loose connections, you may be dealing with a faulty stove igniter.
If you are experiencing any of the following listed above, then it would be better to leave it to the professionals of Wolf Top Choice Appliance Repair. Dealing with your stove problems yourself can be dangerous and might cause another problem if not precisely handled.
Wolf Top Choice Appliance Repair has the best servicemen that are all experienced when it comes to handling appliance repair service. So, if you are here for some appliance repair, especially for your Wolf stove, Wolf Oven, Wolf cooktop, or anything else, then you have come to the right place!
To learn more about Wolf Top Choice Appliance Repair services, give us a call immediately!